Monday, December 17, 2012

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY!

People keep on warning me about the "End of the World" on the 21st. And I keep on telling them that it isn't true. That's just an old cliche, prediction of some ethnic group from the old civilization. Dude, I believe in God and Christianity. The church doesn't preach about the so-called Apocalypse this December 21st. I mean, seriously? NO, THE WORLD COULDN'T END THIS DECEMBER because there are movies and books that are coming out next year. Apocalypse? I don't even want to think about it. My heart is hammering in my chest. My mind is shattered into thousand pieces. This is not happening. So I beg those people who scare the hell out of me. Ugh, frustrating.



My point? I am waiting forever for these movies to come out since 2012 doesn't satisfy me.



EXCITED!








Add to the list are the following adaptations of bestselling novels.

  • CATCHING FIRE
  • PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTERS
  • THE GREAT GATSBY
  • ENDER'S GAME
  • THE MAZE RUNNER (2014)
  • DIVERGENT (2014)
  • HOW I LIVE NOW


Of course, I have this thing about Tom Cruise's new movie. Oblivion. Watch the trailer here --> OBLIVION TRAILER


When I first saw this trailer, I was like ...



Tell me your thoughts. I want to have someone to talk to right now. :)))

---A.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!