Thursday, December 27, 2012

To-be-Read Books

Maybe it's time to grip some books I own but never read. Some of them are given to me by the authors themselves. (Thank you! *hugs) Most of them, I bought through the net and book sale. Wait a sec, I shouldn't have said that. Oh well, paper.

Here's the list that I am talking about. I haven't given them much attention because I was too busy with my thesis paper and internship. Then I realized that I need to freshen up my mind.


1. ANNE EYRE by Summer Day


Oh I do love Jane Eyre! I hope this book gives me the same effect. 


2. FROST ARCH by Kate Bloomfield


Look at the cover! WOW! I mean, every Kate's book has amazing cover. Check out her page on Goodreads and you'll know what I mean!


3. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer Armentrout

Every time I visit my goodreads account, I envy those people who read this series. And the guy in the cover? GAAAAH, he's so drool-worthy I can't even! GAAA!

4. EVE by Anna Carey

This is not just another dystopian novel. 

5. EDEN by Keary Taylor

I love the cover! I hope the story won't disappoint me. *fingerstied

6. INTENDED FOR HARM by C.S. Lankin



7. THE BLAKE SOUL by I.C Camilleri


This book is intriguing! I'm glad that I have a time now to devour this.

8. NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer 


I'm into New Adult books lately. Maybe it is my age. Ugh, I'm getting older. Is it because I am leaving my teenage years? (cut it out!) Whatever! I think this book will turn my world again. Looking forward on reading this.


9. CINDER by Marissa Meyer 


It keeps on getting five-star reviews so I want to know why. :) Am I the only one who haven't read this yet?

10. THE BOYFRIEND THIEF by Shana Norris

What do you think? Do I need to say more?


-----

Tell me your thoughts! I'd like to hear from you! Bet I'll have an awesome year with these books! Geez, I don't even have to challenge myself in reading these. :)


---A. 





















4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you want to read Frost Arch. I hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I started it already. I was halfway through it when I stopped because my thesis was due that time. :) Avalon and Jack looked cute together! :)

      Delete
  2. Read CINDER, loved it. When's the sequel coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarlet, Cinder 2 comes out on February 5th. :) I think I might like Cinder too!

      Delete

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!