Thursday, December 06, 2012

UPCOMING YA BOOKS 2013

Here's a list of Upcoming Young Adult Novels in 2013. There is an endless list of course, but I am posting books that caught my interest from the very beginning.

1. UNRAVEL ME by Tahereh Mafi (shatter me 2)

In this much awaited sequel to Tahereh MAfi's Shatter Me, Juliet Ferrars has escaped and now is free from The Reestablishment. She has to make decisions whether to use her powers to be part of the underground union called Omega Point. But Warner has still plans for her.

After reading Destroy Me, I can't wait to grab this book in the bookstore! I want to know more about Warner and Juliet's world. Sorry Adam, I am a solid Team Warner fan! :D








2. THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT by Veronica Rossi (Under te Never Sky 2)


In this heart-stopping sequel to Rossi's Under the Never Sky, Aria and Perry must go through tough challenges to make their love lasts forever. As they reunite, their love is threatened by the world. Can their love survive through the ever night? Fantasy and dystopian elements combined, Rossi has created an unforgettable world of love and adventure. 


3. REQUIEM by Lauren Oliver (Delirium 3) 


Requiem concludes the Delirium Trilogy. In this book, Lena has been transformed and is now a member of the Resistance. The third book is told by Lena and Hana. Oliver's dystopian world is full of impossibilities, where love is a disease and everyone should be cured out of it. I can't wait for this! 


4. GODDESS by Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed 3)

 It is the conclusion of Starcrossed trilogy. I pretty much love this book. I love how Angelini created a believable world from Greek Mythology. With a strong heroine torn between two swoon worthy guys, my palm is twitching with excitement. I want to know how they will end the war with the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus. I am Team Lucas, you know. Though Orion is a great guy! :*

5. THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF TOMORROW by Avery Williams


This is another love story to watch out for! I love how Avery created her story of immortality with a twist. In this book, Seraphina (Keiley) must protect her life and her love's life (Noah) from her former lover and creator Cyrus. But Cyrus won't stop until she comes back to him. And I will never stop until this book comes out!

6. SEVER by Lauren DeStefano (Chemical Garden 3)


Time is running out for Rhine Ellery in this conclusion to the Chemical Garden Trilogy! This book intrigued me. I loved the plot. This dystopian novel is very original. Rhine's enemy is not the government but a disease that kills girls when they turn 2o and boys in 25. I am very much curious of how DeStefano solves the mystery and cures the people. Much of all, I want to know Linden Ashby more!

7. THE GODDESS INHERITANCE by Aimee Carter (Goddess Test 3)

Ever since the Starcrossed Trilogy (Percy Jackson of course!) I gained interest in greek mythology renditions. Goddess Inheritance is another concluding novel to be looked out for. Kate Winters is a beautiful character, modern-day Persephone. In this book, she has to make a choice that might destroy her world, Henry's life and even everything she has. 


8. HYSTERIA by Megan Miranda 
After stabbing and killing her boyfriend, sixteen-year-old Mallory, who has no memory of the event, is sent away to a boarding school to escape the gossip and threats, but someone or something is following her.

I read Fracture by Megan Miranda and I can't wait another year for her next piece.


9. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS by Cassanda Clare (Infernal Devices 3)


 Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.
This is one of the books I can't wait to devour next year! I love the adventures of Tessa with Will and Jem. As much as I love The Mortal Instruments, I wish they could make movie adaptations of this trilogy too! 


10. DIVERGENT THREE by Veronica Roth

The intensity and hype begins. The third book that concludes the Divergent Trilogy of Veronica Roth has not been titled yet. Or they don't want us to know yet. The dystopian novel is being made into film with Shailene Woodly as Tris Prior. I can't wait for the third book. I can't wait for the casting news to reveal who will play Tobias in the movie. Oh drat! All the excitement!



If you're looking for more books, just click this link ---> BOOKS


---A.





2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about all the books coming out! Hysteria looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, ditto to that! I read Megan Miranda's Fracture. Such a good book!

      Delete

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!