Wednesday, January 02, 2013

My Fictional Boyfriends

             



Zero. Alone. Non-existent. 

Perfect words for my love life right now, or ever since. Oh, stop. I don't need your pity. C'mon now. I've gone through that part of my life and it's done. K? :)

STOP THE BLABBER!

Fine. My palms itch to share with you my "book boyfriends" or my fictional crushes for like, forever. You know what I am talking about because all of us, one way or another, do lust for a character in a book. Oh, don't you dare deny it! And with that, I decided to create my list according to my attraction to them.

My list begins with ...

10. Caleb Becker from Leaving Paradise/Return to Paradise


The angst, the swag. Dang! Caleb all the way! A plus factor when Simone wrote the beginning in Caleb's POV. I love reading books with a boy's POV. :) Need I say more?



               
Oh, and I searched the net and found Colton as the most popular fancast for Caleb!










9. Dylan/ Romeo Montague from Juliet Immortal/Romeo Redeemed

 
Oh, tell me. Who can resist Romeo's charm? Even if he was the villain in the first book, he totally redeemed himself in the second. The gorgeous voice and his extreme hotness captivated me. *faints I scanned some fancast and all I saw was Leonardo Dicaprio. Oh well. Yeah, he played Romeo in Romeo and Juliet but he's too old now. Older, I mean.



8. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss


The fact that Etienne is not as perfect as the other YA characters, he is way too gorgeous to me! HA! He's realistic and not too dreamy. Stephanie created Etienne based on the real world which made him more lovable  I love him anyway. :)

Tom Sturridge is a popular fancast for Etienne. I can imagine him as Etienne in the big screen.



7. Adam Wilde from If I Stay/Where She Went

I looooooove Adam! Why? Duh! He can sing. He plays the guitar. And the way he loved Mia? Ugh. Sometimes I wish Adam is real. Oh not just sometimes. MOST OF THE EFFIN TIME. 



6. William Herondale from The Infernal Devices

The Outcast Dead. Aww. Cassie Clare created a character so forlorn but loved by everyone. I am always a fan of Will. Sorry Jem! Hahaha!But please, let him be with Tessa! Jem is quite weak to me. 

Max Irons is the perfect Will! 


5. Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless/Effortless

 
Is there anything to say? I mean, who doesn't fall in love with that guy? Seriously? Can you please tell me? Possessive. Perfect. Radiating hotness.


*eyegasm




4. Four (Tobias Eaton) from Divergent/Insurgent

Don't tell my you don't know him! I call him Four because I prefer it more than his real name. We all have our own preferences, right? Dauntless. Abnegate. He's everything that I ever wanted. Sadly, I couldn't put a face to him because all I can see is Max Irons. I don't want to disappoint myself when the casting news for the movie comes out. Ugh. 


3. Perry (Peregrine) from Under the Never Sky

There's just something about Perry that makes my mouth hang open whenever I think of him. His "caveman" characteristic has taken a lot of my sanity. And Perry and Aria's chemistry is beating the hell out of me. Perry is a strong hero. I want more of him!




2. Gideon Cross from Crossfire Series

                                                             


 *drools *faints *dies

MOVE OVER CHRISTIAN GREY! hahahahahaha (*evil laugh) MAKE WAY FOR GIDEON! I fell in love with him because he's extremely rich, a caveman, and swoon-worthy. I am telling you, HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN CHRISTIAN GREY. Sorry, man, that's just how it is. JUST READ THE BOOK AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN. 

*squee

I found photos tagged with Gideon Cross and torn between these two. Free will is served. Choose between those two or tell me yours. :)

DARK,DANGEROUS AND ALL MINE. 

Henry Cavill

Matt Bomer




And to top my list... I'm in love with him for forever.





1. Warner from Shatter Me



When I first read the book- which I read thousand times (just twenty one, actually), I fell in love with Warner immediately. He might appear the bad guy in Shatter Me but while reading it, I imagined the back story and bam! Warner is not what you think he is! I really really really love him. I always get into debacle with my friends, to whom I recommended the book. They loved Adam. Adam is good. But he's too boring to me. Juliet should be with Warner. If she doesn't, well, Warner and I are meant for each other then. :D

Two choices for Warner. :) I don't care who as long as the trilogy ends well. Oh Warner! <3 nbsp="nbsp">

Alex Pettyfer

Hunter Parrish, again?
*breathes
*lives
*smiles
*claps
                                              

Well, then, hope you enjoy my blabbering. Haha! If you want to kill me or hug me, you can type something on my comment box below. Promise, I'll take it all. :) So, tell me what you think. Talk. :)


Thanks,

A.




PS.















6 comments:

  1. You are now my best friend :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't breathe right now! You forgot Daemon Black from the Lux series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Totally agree with you! Sorry that i didnt include Daemon. But he's my book husband right now. :)

      Delete
    2. Puhlease! I'm hugging you right now!

      Delete

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!