Thursday, January 10, 2013

THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT by VERONICA ROSSI










It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable. (Source: Goodreads)


----

Finally! I've been dying to have this much-anticipated sequel to Veronica Rossi's Under the Never Sky. This is my favorite read last year. When I went through my mail and checked some messages, I saw an update for the upcoming books. I thought the next book comes out till fall. I was wrong. And here I am now, feeling twitchy and so dang excited for this book! 

This is definitely my reaction right now












UNDER THE NEVER SKY is the first novel in the trilogy. It is so dang amazing. I fell in love with that book. It appears on my recommendation here on my blog. I don't want to spoil you so just grab your mouse,  click the link, navigate the page and add this to your TBR now!

It is available in stores worldwide. Through the Ever Night is released on January 8, 2013.


GET YOUR COPY NOW!

+Amazon.com ---> Order Now!

+Barnes & Noble ---> Order Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!