Sunday, September 02, 2012

HELLO SEPTEMBER!

And BER months are here. This is my first post for this month and I'm not really sure what to say. So, I've been shopping online with my amazon account when I saw something interesting. I should be doing my thesis at this very moment. But darn all this blog and stuff. I can't concentrate.

Here's the catch. I am supposed to be revising my work when books came flooding my library. Hm.. But one of them caught my attention (although all of them did, and do.) It is called "What You Don't Know", fanfic I found while browsing the net like a zombie. 

When I read the plot, I was like, "What the hell?!" And I immediately downloaded the book to my list. At first, I was hesitant. I thought this would make me bore to my death. But so far, it doesn't. I am forty-eight percent reading the book and I a definitely enjoying it (especially the s*x part) HAHAHA. I am definitely rolling on the floor of my room laughing until there's no more breath left for me. Rapunzel's naivete puzzles me. No, scratch that. She and Eugene entertains me that I don't want to put down the book even if I have to.    I can't post a review right now since I haven't finished it yet.

I AM NOT RECOMMENDING IT TO CHILDREN OR O ANYONE WHO THINKS LIKE ONE. IT IS NOT A FAIRY TALE. 


The book contains themes and scenes not suitable for very young readers. Reading the material is highly prohibited. :) It reminds me of the Disney animated film "Tangled", which my friends had watched just a week ago. But I? Damn it, I've seen it like eons ago. I liked the film but this fanfic is really, i mean really really good. I swear. I'm not just a perv, dear me. Let's not go to that.

Ugh, i think it's time for me to make my thesis. I should be revising right now. What the hell am I doing?

 Just contact me if you like the to have a copy. :))))


-----A



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!