Wednesday, September 26, 2012

When Storm Taps You on Your Broken Window

I am having the same nightmare for a week. I constantly wake up in the middle of the night, at three in the morning to be exact, with my heart simply pounding against my chest. I have this strange feeling that it wants to come out and do a flip. But that won't happen. Even if I am alone. (Lightbulb!)

While creating this post in a lifetime (what?) Something's come up! I've searched for the definition of ALONE. Here's what I got.

a·lone
adjective (used predicatively)


1.separate, apart, or isolated from others: I want to be alone.

2.to the exclusion of all others or all else: One cannot live bybread alone.

3.unique; unequaled; unexcelled: He is alone among his peers indevotion to duty.

-----
The big question here is; Why am I even feeling this way?
In the particular matter, I am never alone. When I say "Never" , I mean never, as long as I feel like it. :) NEVER. that's it. :D



ENOUGH WITH THE FACT THAT I AM ALONE. SHOOT, I SAID NEVER.
Okay, gone are the days when night time is my peace. I must start my third draft. Then, talk to my agent. Hmm.. I'm warming up. Goodbye for now.

---A. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!