Monday, September 03, 2012

To The One Who Loved Me

APOLOGIES

You have loved me truly for so long
   and give me all the comfort that I thought I needed
You even tried to sing for me a song
   But I didn't know how much you cried and bled.

You were my confidant when I was in pain
   and always cared when I was too far away
You were with me under the rain
   though, I refused when you said, "Please stay".

Thousands of tears I shed because of my mediocre feeling
   I didn't realize that you were so bothered
You gave me the courage to face the world boldly again
   I never noticed; my burdens to you were pinpricks showered.

You begged me to give you opportunity
  But I didn't give you even a little chance
I told you, "NO" 'cause my heart still IS not ready
   but you still waited for me in glee.

Now I look back to how it all started
   To be someone special, something different, was what you wanted
I was so stupid, I really am, when it's reluctance that I chose
   I didn't realize that I have a dear friend to lose.


You showed me the world, things that I've been searching for
   I have loved you but not enough, nothing more
I didn't quite know if that was infatuation
   I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I have been a frustration.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Listen while reading. :)
Sink and Swim by the Plumb
http://youtu.be/JqYk8gV91ek







No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!