Sunday, November 11, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to My Best Friend!








As loud as your arrival, a bud blooms silently under the light of Almighty,
   People say they can see your future but there's only you and His judgment
They stomp on you, judge you, pick your petals; they hurt you once, show you fury
   Look up, you are beautiful; soul as radiant as the sun, heart like a glowing element.

Thee is nat in place to give a word of wisdom; I am imperfect
   there is no special place in the world but the space where happiness can only find.
You might stumble and fall, cry, mourn; you have my respect
   As the dearest friend of mine, I hope you the best in life; am always here by your side.

 Cheers for the everlasting friendship and for the years to come!
   We grow old, meet new people but it will always be the same
No matter how we ignore it, enchanted force is pulling us closer
   We are what we are, who we are; friends, enemies,
      wild animals in the city and cannot be tamed.

We laugh at our hidden jokes, share words, music, things, and stories alike,
   The universe conspires; we are a threat to the balance of nature
There is a bigger world to take; together, we can hit the road, choose, or hitchhike.
   With the lunacy and lethargy of both our minds, they give us no cure.

Today is different from yesterday; tomorrow is a blessing
   The vow I made, marked inside my heart; You'll always be my best friend
through dense and lean, I have your back even if everything is changing.
   We are Powerful; soul mates, destined to be with each other until the so-called End.



November 11, 2012

It is my ever dearest friend's birthday today. Actually, I created this post days ago but decided to post this today, on her birthday. Sorry for the poor quality of photos. :) 





Always.
We are Infinte

Friends <3 br="br">

We will always be Jomabean and Avalanche! I hate Avaliw, alright? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!