Friday, October 26, 2012

YOUNG ADULT NOVELS (2012)

Here's the list of my favorite Young Adult Novels that I've read this year. This list contains books from a variety of genre (Romance, Dystopian, Paranormal, Contemporary and even Thriller)

I probably should post the summary of each but it's I'm up for a little interaction. I have the link on each book below the coverphoto so you could check out the plot.

1. INSURGENT (Divergent 2) by Veronica Roth

2. HALO (1,2 and 3) by Alexandra Adornetto

3. THE FALLEN SERIES by Lauren Kate

4. UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi

5. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green

6. FRACTURE by Megan Miranda

7. TEN THINGS WE DID AND PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE by Sarah Mlynowski

8. EVERY DAY by David Levithan

9. DREAMLESS (Star-crossed 2) by Josephine Angelini

10. THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer

Well, I'll keep you posted with good books. Currently, I purchased e-books copy of Finale (Hush hush 4) and Heaven (Halo 3). I must take a dose of Patch Cipriano and Xavier Woods before O head back to blogging. 

---A.

Leave your comment below if you want to recommend books to the readers. :) Visit my tumblr page! Tumblr baby!






1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!