Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Sinking






For the words are unspoken; hidden like the treacherous viper in the verdant field
Heated like the giant ball of gas dawdling the vast bleak sky
In time being, patterns of grief and sorrow are there to yield,
The blood lust, greed, vices, mundane things; I am damned to die.

Buried neck-deep; breathing is intransigent, unmanageable, everything is suffocating
In the arms of darkness, carry me to my own grave, cease the hurting
The appalling voices mumble hollow tunes of elegy, screams of pain and tribulation,
Eyes blinded by a mysterious cloak, the army of death embarks the invocation.

The floodgates are broken, tears pouring out, fears creeping to the bones
Got a pocketful of empty, these scars are inconstant resplendent weapon
Chant of grim has begun, the rhapsodic rhythm calls for holocaust,
Both hands tied, I drop to my knees, begging for salvation, no matter what it costs.

I hit the bottomless pit, once, twice; extend my wings but afraid to fly
The Finale starts, painting conclusions, decaying my soul until I cry
Faith is broken, door to Heaven is locked; mislead, I can't see the light,
I am waiting, weeping and hoping; Save me, I need you tonight.



1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page
    layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got
    to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
    people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
    having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space
    it out better?
    Look into my web site ; ML Bell

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!