Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Resting for months... this is procrastination.

I've been thwarting, stopped my writing and setted for reading books and watching movies. I will never ever get through with my book. What am I doing? I am too distracted with all the storm surge and those school activities. Lately, I keep thinking about quitting but damn, this is my passion. To write is all I have. I have nothing but my pen and paper with the magic we create together. Perhaps, I need inspiration- the motivation that will keep me creating stories and striving through. I am in need of the power to get through a single day. I am a number trapped inside an empty glass case, drowned with hot boiling water. My flesh and bones crushed with the pressure. My heart beats nothing. Like a bird soaring high, wind blown, I am washed away. I am getting nowhere. I am going down.


What to do?




Give me back my Ipod and I'm gonna go back to what I have started! Can someone hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!