Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Post that should've been posted a year ago...

So, as I have said earlier today, I've been digging my old stuffs and found something really really hilarious. I don't want to be too dramatic but damn, I WAS A DRAMA QUEEN BACK THEN!

We all believe in something, we all do, even the worst. And way back three hundred sixty five days ago, I was a typical teenager desperately madly in love with excessive combustion of hormones. (what am i talking about?) So, here's the catch. For nineteen years, I broke my heart thousand times but none of them really had an impact on me except for my second boyfriend. Just so you know, I only have two serious relationship in my life (hopefully, there would be more). This is a nonsense story two years ago. AND PLEASE DON'T LAUGH. I WAS TOO NAIVE. 

I thought he was everything (which he still is, to me actually.) But I moved on already though. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MAN! I MOVED ON. THAT'S IT. I'm just quite shocked when I saw and read this scribble I wrote secretly for him last year. Can you believe it? For damn two years, I was in love with him. And he doesn't know anything about it. Here's what I've been blabbing about.


YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE

It's all because 
you're the only one.
been meeting many people
but you're all I want
It's all because you're my only one.

How I wish
this dream never ends
you could love another
but i'll still hold your hand
It's all because you're the one I adore.

It may be uncanny
seeing you happy with somebody
I can't deny it hurts so badly
though I promise to stay behind
It's all because you're dear to me.

Can I ask a thing?
Could we be together for a moment,
a time I won't feel so alone,
and being the only one loved by you
It's all because you're my hero.

I am in love with you for long
better if you should've known
and have been waiting for you that somehow, someday 
I'll be the only person you see.

It's all because for me,
You are the only one.


And this is it. I really can't believe that I just wrote a poem without a rhyme. hahaha. whatever. He will not even notice this. I doubt he has a time. If he ever see this, he won't say a thing.

1 comment:

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!