Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEW PERSPECTIVE

So, it's been how many months since I've posted about my romantic life. i guess i never really had one before. here's the gist. anyway, i just want to share a few moments with Althea; the girl who was icy clod last night. hahaha. we had our over night to prepare things for our upcoming fashion show. guess what? i am one of the models. yes, that's is true my dear. :P then, i was actually on twitter getting back on the game. i saw her post and i know she got her heart broken. it's awful, i know. and it sucks! i didnt know if i should say something about it or what. i just felt like giving her a hug. but she never did want one! hahaha. Anyway, here's the real score. Love is limited. it is a word said in whispered voice and cupped hands. I don't quite understand but REAL LOVE is hard to find these days. I can't hardly tell the difference between LOVE and HATRED any longer. I DON'T HAVE A BITTERNESS IN ME, NOT EVEN ONCE. I just can't imagine myself falling in love, again.
BUT I JUST DID. I FALL IN LOVE. I FALL FOR TWO HOT MEN AT THE SAME TIME. AND THIS IS MY DILEMMA.
MAX IRONS AND LOGAN LERMAN MY FAIRY TALE GUYS. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!