Thursday, February 23, 2012

DELIRIUM

alright, i am actually writing a dystopian novel entitled “Trap”

because i am ambitious, it’s a trilogy. i know it’ll sound not original but i am trying to make a heroine that might give a greater impact on the readers. a heroine that we all can relate with. but it’s kinda hard since The hunger games trilogy is taking the world. then, divergent came out and it swallowed me whole. i love the plot and how veronica roth created tris. she is the perfect of all heroines in the books that i read. i fall in love with the book a million times and i keep reading it everytime i want to.

okay, back to my story. i badly needed help. sort of inspiration i guess. i like to make my novel memorable and poignant as the YA novels that i already read. i don’t want to copy the hunger games trilogy neither divergent trilogy. but as i keep on writing, Finnick is taking over me and Four keeps crashing through my mind. ugh, maybe what i really need is focus and determination.

yeees, i really envy my friend althea. she just sent a message to a filipino author and she replied! “Pwede kang magsulat, tutulungan kita!”— Bebang Siy

i want someone to tell me that too. not just from my friends or classmates, but from a great writer like veronica roth and suzanne collins. T.T

IMPOSSIBLE.

i know they are busy and they don’t even have a tumblr account. what a misery that i’m going through now. im getting more pessimistic as i am getting closer on finishing my first book. :”(

i am in a dilemma. i don't know if i can get out of this mess. this is really frustrating. insecurities are swallowing me whole. envy and jealousy devoured me. i am shattered into pieces, i don't know if i can still be fixed. :(

help is much appreciated.


thank you!

from: love-and-misery


(Ava Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!