Sunday, February 26, 2012

BRAVE NEW WORLD & STARCROSSED

I bought these books last year, just before the school days end. until now, i haven't read any of them. Why? I don't want to open the first one, which is "Brave New World" by Alduos Huxley from its packaging. Secondly, Starcrossed seems to be a very good book but i am too scared to be swallowed by its story. i know i should keep reading because i am currently writing my story. hopefully, someone would consider my story and publish it (fingers crossed)
well anyway, the next time i blog about these books, i might have posted another book review. It's fun reviewing books lately. it's not my thing but i think i can get used to it. whooo! just let me know if you want to review mine too! HAHAHA (evil laugh) Early next week, i will post an excerpt from my novel. i wish it would interest anyone. thanks! ----Avey Guinto

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!