Thursday, July 12, 2012

DISAPPOINTMENTS...

I was surfing the net these passed few days. Not sure of what i was really looking for. Books, perhaps. And then, i saw five books with just one the same cover page. I remember two, Crystal Moon and Young Love Murder. I was kinda disappointed that some people don't even know the word "Originality."
If my book is to be published really really soon, I plan to propose my own cover of the book. i really appreciate it if my book has the distinct quality, and on its own. i have a strict regulation when it comes to my writings. of course, i can't even present it to anyone because i am still in revision. and it sucks cause i've been doing this for  year. I keep revising over and over again. I am STUPID.

The word isn't appropriate for me anymore. I don't think I deserve any kind of describing word. I am nothing. GRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!