Monday, July 30, 2012

A GIRL'S LAMENTS

There is something about the way life is.

I am an emotional person for ever. But what people don't get is that I really am. They thought I am this insensitive stiff wench. Since the world is definitely not a peaceful one, all my friends go frantic upon hearing news like;


  • My boyfriend broke up with me!
  • Geez babe! I got this thing with _________!
  • I drained my allowance for the week!
  • Saw a freaking steaming hot guy walking 'rounf the neighborhood!
These are some of their miseries that I need to ehar everyday. I don't have to play innocent 'bout these 'cause I know how it feels (a little) But that doesn't mean I need to ignore my friends' rants. They are my friends anyway. 

Okay, I need to get to my point. 

PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ALSO ONCE A TEENAGER!

Hey! I still am! But in a few years, damn! I consider myself lucky for not having boy problems anyway. To be honest, I had my last relationship two years ago. I can't believe it! But that was serious, serious for just a month and six days! Hahahahaha.


Now that I still am not prepared for any kind of relationship, my heart is still in books and to my fictitional boyfriends! Hahahahahaha. Who said that true love waits? True love knows no limit? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am in love with Max Irons and Logan Lerman! I plan to marry noth of them! xD




------ Ava Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!