Tuesday, April 26, 2011

mediocrity



I just figured out that
I am not happy.
I can’t even think
A single thing about me.
Am I getting clear
To what I have to say?
Cause every time, I fear
                That I’ll end up in dismay.
Am I really a part
                Of vivid possibilities?
And that I could fill my heart
                With gladness, not just fantasies.


There’s something in the air tonight,
Its summer but I can’t feel a bite.
Where’s my Romeo? But I am really not Juliet.
I wish I were.

I’ve been waiting for Prince Charming
With his noble steed, so bold.
I wonder if he could ever hear me weeping,
Maybe, he’ll meet me when I am old.



And what about my knight,
Glittering with his shining armor?
He could be still searching for his light,
When I should be the one he’s looking for.

I just thought Superman
Would catch me if I fall
He’s busy saving others, is that really a man?
Maybe. He already forgets my call.

Perhaps, I was just too busy
Watching those doleful movies
Reading tons of books with no pictures
For to affection and love, I became so lazy.

For in truth, I never knew
In particular what I am searching.
Time is passing, people come and go
And I’ definitely longing for nothing.

Is it still early to begin my story?
Do Romeo, Superman, and Prince really exist?
I only want a clear answer to my question;
When will this world be fair?
Cause im getting tired waiting
For the love that one day,
I’m hoping to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!