Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Am I Falling?

I don’t know how it all started
                But something only I can remember
                                Is me, singing sweet lullaby.
My heart isn’t yet prepared
                This is like climbing tower
                                That the only thing I could do is to try.

For everyday, my eyes are glued to yours
                Would you believe me, there are butterflies
                                In my stomach when you’re around?
With thoughts of you, I can’t breathe anymore
                Whenever you’re near me,
                                My world seems to shut down.
It took me so long
                And here I am, still confused
                                If I could ever handle this feeling.
Everything seems new to me, I could be wrong.
                I could be ready for this
                                But I’m still asking myself if
                                                Am I falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!