Wednesday, October 21, 2015

THURSDAY TEASE!

Guys-
 

Hiyeah there!

So, I've been writing these past few days. They said that if you have story inside your head, it has to come out. Well, that's what I was doing and I'm currently on my second book. I know I never published the first one. Just so you know, it was a Young Adult novel. If I already have all the courage that I can muster, I'd probably send it to some agents. Why not give it a shot right?!

Going back... Right now, I'm working on my very first NA novel. Please let me know if this teaser caught your interest somehow.




I'd really appreciate your feedback. I'm at ten percent with this book. And yes, I'm planning to post the story here on my blog or create a wattpad account in the next few days.

So guys, let me know, okay? :) 


---A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!