Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Review: Reckless by S.C Stephens



Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)

RECKLESS BY SC STEPHENS (Thoughtless #3)

Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?



MY THOUGHTS 

how i look right now!


*THIS REVIEW IS SPOILER-FREE! ENJOY


Before I read a book, I really don't care about reviews and all. I just read the synopsis and when it caught my interest, bam! That is the book for me.

Reckless concludes the Thoughtless trilogy by SC Stephens. I loved the first two books and with that, I couldnt wait to put my paws on this one. While I was waiting for the release, I tried reading reviews from Advanced Readers. I regretted doing that! Swear!

Speculations on how the story would end made me so darn miserable. I was so close on destroying my computer because my heart was breaking. Breaking. Breaking. I even saw spoilers! Man, I hate spoilers! Though I kept on reading  them because I am natural born masochist. Hah!

After like gazillion years of waiting, my copy aarrived.my fangirl heart went asdfghjkl upon receiving my e-copy. I was kinda nervous for SC Stephens because there were hundreds of fans out there waiting of what would happen to Kellan and Kiera. Effortless ended really good so I was hoping Reckless is not a disappointment. I REGRET NOTHING! This book has a lot of twists and turns. I loved how the author didnt rush the story.

The beginning was perfect. It was a good mood setter for the readers. Though I really wanted to kill Joey at that moment. The first part also reminded me the importance of family. When Gavin, Kellan's father visited the newly weds (not technically) my heart almost melted. -sigh

Then the  tour began so as the storm. I couldnt say more with the conflict of this so darn good story. Its too perfect! The characters' evolution is evident. I loved how Kiera's telling the story influenced the readers. She has a different view of her world which is very inspiring. Kellan's vulnerability became his strong point. Griffin also changed so as Anna. Oh they really are aa cute couple! And there was Denny, who I thought is still in love with Kiera. But I was wrong. Another lesson learned, Ex-lovers can still be friends. ;)

Of course, steamy scenes made me hyperventilate. But I loved that this book is not all about sex. :) Thumbs up!

This book is about love and lost. It also reminds me that family plays a vital role in our lives. And when I say Family, they might be our friends, brothers, sisters and anyone who are not afraid to open up for us.

Kiera and Kellan's story will remain forever in my heart. I learned a lot from it! Seriously!

No matter how big or small our mistakes are, we still have a chance to make them right.

If we truly love someone, we also learned to open our hearts to fully accept who they are, even with their deepest flaws.

We should learn to let go and move on.

Forgive and forget.

I learned that from Kiera and Kellan ;)))

I am definitely recommending the trilogy to all the readers out there. This is romance, comedy(?griffin), inspirational,written in one!


5 out of 5 stars for Reckless! 


----A

1 comment:

  1. Your means of explaining all in this article
    is in fact nice, every one can simply know it,
    Thanks a lot.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: zlewozmywaki z granitu

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!