Monday, May 14, 2012

PLAYLIST (Songs that inspired my writing)

Okay, I always get too clingy to my books and my music player. Actually, I've been owning my player for four years and i wonder who will give me a new one. It's an old version of Philips music player. Hmm, I am very appreciative with gifts. xD


Alright, i was messing around with my player while writing the story, so here's the playlist.


Trap Playlist

  • Walking Far from Home – Iron and Wine
  • Stop this Train – John Mayer 
  • Fix You – Coldplay 
  • It Ends – Faber Drive song
  • Haunted – Taylor Swift
  • Have We Lost – Flyleaf 
  • Never Let Me go – Florence and the machine 
  • Ruin – The Pierces
  • Breaking Down – Florence and the Machine 
  • I Have Nothing – Plumb 
  • This Close – Flyleaf 
  • Blood on my Hands – The Used 
  • Set Fire to the Rain -- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you again! You can leave your contact below so we can keep in touch!